Sales jobs in Southwest Florida. Advertising Sales Reps wanted in SWFL Southwest Florida for Bonita Springs, Cape Coral, Estero, Fort Myers, Marco Island, Naples, Sanibel, Sarasota, Port Charlotte and Venice territories.
Golf SWFL is seeking Independent Advertising Sales Reps to promote and secure Southwest Florida merchant advertising campaigns for our website, magazine, newsletter, blog and GolfSWFL Golf Club® member events in each of the these territories: Bonita Springs, Cape Coral, Estero, Fort Myers, Marco Island, Naples, Port Charlotte, Sanibel, Sarasota and Venice.
Media sales experience is highly preferred!
We'd like to talk to you if you can:
- Cultivate and pitch prospects within the golf tourism related sectors
- Negotiate sales
- Close sales
- Originate, manage and scale a sales pipeline sufficient for meeting your revenue goals
- Cold-call and email a minimum of 10 new prospects daily
- Ability to develop instant rapport with new customers via telephone and email
- Develop and maintain a prospecting and targeting system and provide regular reporting of sales activity via the company intranet
- Work with Editorial and Production to coordinate and oversee advertising campaigns, media delivery, optimization and campaign reporting
- Stay ahead of emerging advertising trends and identify new digital opportunities
- Articulate the use of our social networking tools to customers
- Build long-standing client relationships
- Maintain customer accounts
- Internet fluency: fluent in email, internet research and social media
- Discipline: ability to work effectively from home with NO distractions
- Private "Quiet" Home Office
- Reliable transportation
- iPhone, iPod or iTouch device capable of accepting a SquareUp Credit Card Reader https://squareup.com/
- 20% Commission on all revenue from new and recurring clients
- Sales Incentives & bonuses
- 1099 Independent Contractor position
Call 239.357.0720 to leave your voice mail to request a scheduled interview with our Publisher. Forward resume attachment via 'Contact Us'.